Masters Series VI Art Paint Brush Set
SKU: Masters 6pc - FBM
The Masters Series VI is made from the finest Chungking hog bristles from China. Painters love stiff boar bristles for oil paintings. Works brilliantly as acrylic paint brushes to create loose painterly strokes.
- SUPERB QUALITY HANDMADE ARTISAN BRUSHES. Anti-shedding with quality seamless double crimp ferrules with superior snap. No more loose hairs sticking onto your artwork. Best quality paint brushes made from premium Chunking hog hair bristles for stroke control and deep flags to distribute paint evenly.
- VERSATILE FOR LARGE OR SMALLER CANVAS PAINTING. Real art brushes for artists with filbert brush 2, 6, 12; size 4, 8 flats and small #1 round for signatures and detail lines. Professional results for fine art, beginners or hobby painters.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL MEDIA. Premium quality soft synthetic for all painting styles, media and technique you want from acrylic, watercolor, gouache, tempera or oil based paints.
- ERGONOMIC LONG HANDLES TO STAND AWAY FROM THE EASEL. Beautifully balanced, light weight wood eases hand fatigue during daily painting. Long handles gives freer movements for exciting brushstroke plus perspective to your artwork.
- FREE BRUSH HOLDER STORAGE BOX FOR PLEIN AIR TRAVEL. Durable protective organizer case and dust bag included for traveling outdoor and classes.
- PEACE OF MIND. D’Artisan Shoppe offers a lifetime return and replace guarantee. You won’t find better value for premium quality brushes. Grab this deal today as a gift to yourself or loved one.